Trend Report 2021 is out, with beautiful colours and styles that you will want to add to your wardrobe.
Living in a Covid world has been hard for many of us during this past year, as our daily habits have had to change.
So let’s get excited again about getting dressed and diving into some really fun trends for 2021.
- Power Pants: these are comfy pants that are easy to wear and allow for a wide range of motion.
- Shoulder Pop: these are sharp shoulders that make a statement in this world where chaos seems to be the norm.
- Tunics: Layers of fabric that drape the body and still offer plenty of ease and comfort.
- Day Dresses: Go back to the 1940s when these lovely dresses were a regular in any woman’s wardrobe.
- Black and white colours are back in style and you will see this trend continue into 2022.
6. Kitten Heels are king in 2021 and not only are they super comfortable to wear but they also come in shoes and boots.
7. Pantone reveals their colour predictions every fall for the following year indicating where they believe colour trends will emerge.
So let’s have some fun and incorporate some of these fresh colours into our wardrobe this year so that they not only make us feel alive but also have us looking stylish and on-trend.