During the winter months, when skin is driest, taking time to hydrate and care for your eye area becomes even more essential. Without the proper attention, the eye area can quickly show signs of aging — often making someone look older than they actually are. Because the skin under and around your eyes is more delicate and sensitive than skin on other areas of your body, it’s more susceptible to damage caused by environmental exposure, as well as by stress, lack of sleep, squinting, excessive rubbing and more.
As with all skincare, a proactive approach is best when it comes to taking care of your eyes. It’s never too early to start an eye-care routine — even if you think you’re too young. (You’ll thank me later:) Dry skin acts like aging skin, and regular hydration can help you maintain a more youthful look for longer.
Now that you know you should be using an eye product, the next step is figuring out which one —or ones — are right for you. Our Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex and REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream are two options to consider.
1. Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex
What it does:
Hydrators, Phytonutrients and illuminating brighteners improve the appearance of dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
For anyone with:
– dark circles
– under-eye dullness
– 3D3P Molecular Matrix that helps skin reach optimal hydration, visibly decreasing the look of dark under-eye circles
– Caffeine and Phytonutrients that visibly reduce puffiness and improve under-eye brightness
2. REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream
What it does: Powerful Peptides minimize the appearance of expression lines and visibly firm the under-eye area for younger-looking eyes.
For anyone with:
– expression lines, fine lines, wrinkles
– lack of under-eye firmness
– hollowness under the eyes
– Peptides that improve the appearance of skin firmness and fine lines
– enriching moisturizers and hydrators
– optical brighteners that visibly smooth skin
Still not sure which one is for you? Good news — you can use them both with any R+F Regimen. Either layer Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex under REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream twice daily, or apply one in the morning and the other at night.
Adding an eye product to your current skincare routine delivers noticeable and youthful-looking results. Just a few minutes a day can take years off your appearance, something most of us would like to see with our own two eyes.